January 3, 2012

Taking a Break in Colombia

Hi all,

I just wanted to drop a quick line to say hello from Bogota, Colombia! I've managed to take some time off and get away, so I'm also taking a break from the usual series on my blog.

I want to take a minute to say thank you to all of you who read my blog each week. It means so much to me, and I always appreciate the comments and feedback from my readers.

It's hard to believe that I posted my first blog in December of last year and this is blog #59! 2012 is sure to be a great year, and I hope I can continue to share resources and stories that you find compelling, inspiring, and most of all useful in challenging yourselves and breaking free from any patterns of thought and behavior that are keeping you from living a life you love.

Here's to a great year ... and, remember, what you think, you create!

Much love,
Rachel

P.S. If you haven't had a chance to listen to my mp3 on Communicating Powerfully, I hope you'll check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for my free guide so you can stop spinning your wheels and instead navigate your way through each stage of recovery with ease and clarity. Get the support you need today