July 5, 2023

Do you want answers as to why you are feeling and reacting the way are?

 Today, I want to take a moment to introduce you to Joanne. We connected back in 2020, and I knew right away that Joanne was "my people". That's mostly because, like so many people who decide to take the leap and join Beyond Surviving, she expressed to me her exhaustion and frustration with doing so much "talking" about trauma and healing, but never feeling like things were actually changing.


Can you relate?

She also expressed how crazy it felt to accept help from "some strange woman" on the internet, but she'd done her homework. Checked out my podcast, tried out my 28-Day Boot Camp for the Brain program, and participated in the Healing from S*xual Abuse Facebook group (by the way, fun fact, Joanne is now one of our mighty comment moderators who shows up to support others in this community - that's just one representation of how far she's come!).

Witnessing Joanne's growth in the program was super satisfying. She tackled speaking to family members about the abuse, deepened her relationship with her husband, got back to creating art (in fact, is now doing art full-time!!), let go of, in her words, being a "total control freak", and reclaimed her power (and more!).

Hear Joanne tell it in her own words:

So now, I ask you to take a deep breath. Notice the "yeah but's" that are coming up, and then for just a moment, imagine not feeling alone anymore, feeling understood, having a safe space to heal, and getting real tools that are going to help you heal and thrive - notice how that feels....

And most importantly - imagine that YOU DESERVE IT!

If you're ready to take the next step - then don't miss out on the next Beyond Surviving Group Program that starts August 1st.


Read more and apply here: 
https://rachelgrantcoaching.com/group-program


To reclaiming your life,




RESOURCE OF THE MONTH


Powerhouse woman, Jodi Aman, speaks with us about anxiety!



UPCOMING EVENTS



NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS

Only 4 spots available!

Join Sexual Abuse Recovery Coach, Rachel Grant for this down-to-earth
and transformational group program!


My Beyond Surviving Program is my in-depth program of live coaching calls and support that teach you how to finally be free of the past and move on with your life.

It's for you if you want step-by-step support to reliably and consistently navigate life with clarity and ease.

This program is designed for all types of survivors who are sick and tired of going around the same mountain over and over again and who want to learn specific tools and skills for transforming their lives.

In the Beyond Surviving program, I've combined what I have learned through my own journey of recovery from sexual abuse, my study of neuroscience, my training in counseling psychology, and my experience working with hundreds of clients.

I have included every lesson, exercise, worksheet, client example, and training module that has made a difference for me and my clients into this program.

Learn More & Apply Here







in partnership with CPTSD Foundation


JULY 10th

Intimacy



As survivors of childhood sexual abuse, we bring certain issues to our intimate relationships. Some of the issues that complicate intimate relationships for us are power, control, trust, and self-esteem. Usually there are patterns in our intimate relationships that have a lot to do with our childhood sexual abuse.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for my free guide so you can stop spinning your wheels and instead navigate your way through each stage of recovery with ease and clarity. Get the support you need today