April 11, 2020

My Favorite How to Keep Your Shit Together During a Pandemic Resources

For me, during times like this, saying less and offering more feels like the right thing to do.

So, in that spirit, here are the resources I've found so far for keeping my shit together and I hope they will help you too!

DISCLAIMER: Losing your shit during this time is normal and to be expected and actually really important (I am in the same boat!) - so think of these resources as ways to regroup, not ways to keep yourself 100% contained 24/7!

I'll continue to update this post as I find other resources, so bookmark it and come back every now and then to see what's new!


The Second Level of Hope

Neuroscience Says Listening to This Song Reduces Anxiety by Up to 65%


3 Ways to Claim Stress & Anxiety in Uncertain Times

Why You Should Ignore All That Coronavirus-Inspired Productivity Pressure 


Prepare for the Ultimate Gaslighting

Some Good News with John Krasinski

Good News Network


Dance Church


Healing from Sexual Abuse Facebook Group


And here's a quote that is bringing me some joy and solace these days:

"When we least expect it, life sets us a challenge to test our courage and willingness to change; at such a moment, there is no point in pretending that nothing has happened or in saying that we are not yet ready. The challenge will not wait. Life does not look back." -Paulo Coelho

Here's to holding firm to love, grace, compassion, strength, courage, and wisdom even as the current circumstances test us, stretch us, and perhaps in some unexpected ways, heal us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for my free guide so you can stop spinning your wheels and instead navigate your way through each stage of recovery with ease and clarity. Get the support you need today