November 27, 2019

One of my biggest dreams is finally coming true!

In 2007, I sat in a room with two other women who had bravely signed up for my very first Beyond Surviving group! Back then, the program wasn't anything like it is today of course, as it was just a little baby of an idea and I was still unsure of whether or not what I had to offer would make any difference for these women.

As I witnessed them share about the trauma they had experienced, willingly take the guidance and tools I was offering, and day after day transform their lives, I remember the flutter in my belly as I realized, "Sh**! This works for other people, too!"

In a flash, I saw myself in a room full of women who were talking, healing, connecting, laughing, crying, and being freed from the trauma they had experienced.

Fast forward three years, I was wrapping up my work with a client who burst out, "When is there going to be a Beyond Surviving retreat?!" It took me right back to that vision in 2007, and I said, "I don't know, but it's definitely on my mind and something I want to do someday."

Year after year, I continued to foster this dream, imagining it, holding space for it, recognizing my fears about doing it, waiting for the right partner and timing...

Now, here we are, 2020 right around the corner, and my dream is finally coming true!
This coming February, I will be partnering with my friend, Ashley Easter, to present the Emerge: Unleash Your Empowered Self Retreat.

This retreat is open to all women, and is focused on unleashing your empowered self whether or not you’ve experienced abuse. What a great opportunity for you and the women in your circle to receive empowering coaching from experienced coaches, practical tools you can take home with you to better your life, and much-needed self-care and sisterhood time.

During this 3-day women's only weekend, you will be empowered to:
  • Understand the body/brain stress response system and how activation interferes with your capacity to be connected and present with yourself and others
  • Learn to unlock your inner guidance system - your intuition - so you can follow your path to freedom and success
  • Develop a deep capacity to feel all of your feelings so you are not constantly flooded and overwhelmed
  • Reclaim your empowered self so you emerge with a clear vision of the good enough, strong enough, wise enough, beautiful enough phenomenal woman you are
And that’s not all! You’ll also experience:
  • Beautiful luxury meeting spaces
  • Beach access, excursion, and relaxation and self-care time
  • Sisterhood Happy Hour (on us!)
  • Subversive art and craft self-expression session
  • Sound healing
  • Guided meditations and grounding skills
  • And more!

We are calling in 15 aligned women to join us for this powerful experience 
(5 of those spots are already taken!)
Early Bird Registration
Closes January 23rd


Learn More & Register Here
It's been 13 years in the making, but I count that as divine timing since I was born on December 13th!

For me, this is one of the biggest moments when living Beyond Surviving feels really real and meaningful and powerful. Dreams can be illusive. It can be hard to hold onto them in the face of setbacks. And yet, with some grit and determination and optimism and patience, we can arrive exactly where we've always hoped to be.

I truly hope you will consider this opportunity as a way to invest in yourself and your healing so you to can take further steps to making your own vision for your life a reality.

To dreams coming true,
P.S. For the men....It is definitely my intention to create a retreat for you all too! For now, I hope that you will consider sharing this with the women in your life who you would love to empower!



Download this masterclass on Achieving Your Dreams: 3 Mistakes Survivors of Sexual Abuse Must Avoid.


Read about the 7 things to keep in mind while pursuing your dreams.

What dreams are you ready to see realized? 




BOOK OF THE MONTH
Based on a true story of 1 of the 1,000+ victims of the unprecedented Pennsylvania sexual abuse exposed in the recent Grand Jury Report, which exposes systemic abuse over more than two decades across six of the state’s Roman Catholic dioceses. This award-winning book explores the devastating effects of abuse in one man’s life in an effort to help readers begin to count the cost to the victims as well as generations of loved ones impacted by this scandal.

Denial received an endorsement from Jay Exum, a former Assistant United States Attorney with the U.S. Department of Justice, who prosecuted child sex abuses cases for more than a decade: "Denial is the story of how sexual abuse plays out over the course of a life. It does so honestly, without either soft-selling things that are dark and difficult or exploiting extremely emotional content for cheap sympathy.”




UPCOMING EVENTS



Early Bird Registration Closes January 23rd

Learn More & Register Here





December: Grief
As survivors of childhood abuse, all of us have suffered multiple losses that need to be worked through for us to recover.
Learn More & Register Here



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for my free guide so you can stop spinning your wheels and instead navigate your way through each stage of recovery with ease and clarity. Get the support you need today