April 27, 2016

A Beyond Survivor Shares Her Story

I'd like to to introduce you today to Kristy, who became a Beyond Survivor in 2016. She shares with you a bit about her journey and what she gained from our time working together.




"The program for me was completely life changing ... I'm excited about having peace in my life. I'm excited about moving forward with confidence and the ability to set boundaries and say no ... and to really accept myself ..."



You can learn more about my Beyond Surviving program here, but more importantly, leave a comment for Kristy letting her know what you got from her story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for my free guide so you can stop spinning your wheels and instead navigate your way through each stage of recovery with ease and clarity. Get the support you need today