- Do they communicate openly and honestly?
- Can they resolve conflict effectively?
- Do they have realistic expectations of one another?
- Can they express their feelings?
- Do they trust themselves and each other?
- Do they discuss their problems?
- Do they make decisions together?
“A codependent person is someone who has let another person’s behavior change the way they think, believe, behave and act in order to make the other person happy at the expense of their own mental, emotional or physical health.” ~ Dana Zarcone, Founder of Source Your Joy
Read Part 2 of "Making Sense of Codependency"
If you think you might be suffering with depression you can take her depression test to find out once and for all.