Beyond Surviving™ Workshop
Recovering from Childhood Sexual Abuse
July 21st, 9a-5p, $35
1748 Market Street, San Francisco
If you are an adult survivor of sexual abuse and are no longer satisfied with simply understanding the impact of the abuse or the connections between your past experience and your present day life but are instead asking, “What do I do about it?” then this workshop is for you.
The Beyond Surviving Workshop was created for survivors of sexual abuse who are ready to challenge the thoughts and behaviors that result from abuse and want to bring about real change in their lives that is measurable and sustainable.
By participating in this workshop, you will:
- Explore the effects of the abuse as they show up in your present day experiences
- Learn techniques and strategies for breaking free of patterns of thought or behavior
- Participate in experiential exercises and receive personalized coaching
Topics we will explore in the workshop include:
- Obstacles that Keep Us from Believing that Healing is Possible
- Identify What You Hope to Gain from the Journey of Recovery
- Authentic Communication
- Setting & Keeping Boundaries
- Techniques for Challenging False Beliefs: Learn to Rewire Your Brain
Space is limited!
Not ready to register? CLICK HERE to receive a FREE download of Parts 1 & 2 of my guidebook: Beyond Surviving: The Final Stage in Recovery from Sexual Abuse
Meeting room located conveniently on Market at Octavia. Accessible by the MUNI F-Line, Van Ness BART Station, and various bus routes. Street parking available.